BlackSwordDragonBlackSwordDragon

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Bloodsucker Bloodsucker

beautiful!!!

This is one of the best flashes I've seen in a while. Stick fights rock as long as there is a little style behind them. Keep up the good work and hurry with part two.

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

just as good if not better than 'moonlight'

Keep getting better you're a natural. Do a spoof on CronoTrigger or Sonic next.

Seven Skies (Part 2) Seven Skies (Part 2)

That wasn't that bad.

In the next one u should use some voice actors and make the story longer with more depth. Once u do that it could be front page worthy. Cool characters. By the way, make them use the ship in the next one, it looked great.

Megaman X Maverick Attack Megaman X Maverick Attack

That was good

Keep it up! Refine your artwork about and work on the storyline and you'll be on your way to front page.

The Mad Scientist The Mad Scientist

I like it

I found the music a little annoying but other than that it was a very good flash. Kool, keep it up.

AeDail FBF AeDail FBF

Good start

You should work on your animation and make a story or something to carry the flash. I liked it though.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep1 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep1

That was good

Where can I learn some actionscript so that I can do something like this? When's part II coming?

Moonlight Moonlight

Brilliant!

That was one of the best original Flash movies I've ever seen. I loved it.
-Dragon

(k)10 Deaths Later (k)10 Deaths Later

That was good!

Next time you should up the death toll and find more creative ways to kill them. The more the merrier.
-Dragon

Final FantasyE-2 Final FantasyE-2

good

I like the series and think you should kick it up a notch by adding some intrigue and maby refining the battles a little, but that aside I enjoyed them both...where's the next one? Is it done yet? Where is it? Where is...